Welcome

Welcome to Becky's Place.
A place to share my love of Quilting, Knitting, Family History/Genealogy, Books or what's happening in our lives.
Come often for a visit.

Friday, October 28, 2011


The Vintage Baby Cap is something that Mother and I would knit many years ago for baby gifts along with the booties that I posted recently.  They fit a newborn by folding back the front.  As the baby grows the folded back part becomes less and less.  For most the cap will fit until they are a year old.  When I started knitting again about 3 years ago, this was the first project I picked up to knit.  Once again I am using the caps as baby gifts.  I have been knitting caps through the summer and just completed the finishing work on them.  


My Mother always claimed that there were less ear aches with these caps.  Because of the pattern, they fit very nicely around the ears.  A fun and easy project to knit.


Vintage Baby Caps - See my model Aria in an earlier post.

No comments:

Post a Comment