Welcome

Welcome to Becky's Place.
A place to share my love of Quilting, Knitting, Family History/Genealogy, Books or what's happening in our lives.
Come often for a visit.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Quilting Together

We have had the most beautiful fall weather and it looks like it will continue a little longer.  A friend, Michelle and I quilted this past weekend.  I came into the weekend with my small quilt called "Coins" pieced.  I cut pieces for Michelle and she also pieced her small quilt.


Becky's Coin Quilt
The Coin Quilt is from the book
Bits and Pieces
Michelle sewing her Coin Quilt

Michelle's finished piecing her quilt.

I pieced two small projects.  
1.  A table runner called Nine Patch Star by Pieced Tree #TINY34.  
I find these pattern cards from Pieced Tree a lot of fun.
I also cut pieces for a second Nine Patch Star.  
2.  A long cabin table topper inspired by a table runner my sister-in-law pieced. 


Becky's Nine Patch Table Runner

Becky's Log Cabin Table Topper

Becky's Log Cabin Table Topper
The Photo above and below show Michelle's quilt in progress that she worked on over the weekend.
 It is called Stretched Star passed down from a friend.
Will post a photo when it is finished.



Happy Stitching to everyone.  Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment