Welcome

Welcome to Becky's Place.
A place to share my love of Quilting, Knitting, Family History/Genealogy, Books or what's happening in our lives.
Come often for a visit.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bags, bags and more bags and then a purse

I purchased the brown and cream colored bag (in second picture, in the middle) at a yarn shop in Alabama, about 2 years ago while Curtis and I were traveling.  I have enjoyed using it for small knitting projects.  This first bag I purchased and seeing them on another blog inspired me to make a few.  Just call me the Bag Lady.




The brown and white bag in the middle was my inspiration.  Each is lined with a coordinating color.


Origami Bags.  I learned of these at the sewing room at Valle del Oro Resort last winter.
 Michelle  and I each made one on Sunday.  

Then it was a purse.  It is a nice size and holds a cell phone in the pocket.  

This was our quilting week-end.  For me it was making bags, for Michelle it was making an origami bag and working on a beautiful quilt.  Happy Stitching...

No comments:

Post a Comment