Welcome

Welcome to Becky's Place.
A place to share my love of Quilting, Knitting, Family History/Genealogy, Books or what's happening in our lives.
Come often for a visit.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Batik Jelly Roll Quilt

We celebrated a very special Birthday with my sister-in-law as she turned 65 on 11-11-2011.  
Happy Birthday, Leanne. 

We are having beautiful weather this fall.  
Still not sliding around on our feet or in our vehicles on the roads. 
 I'm thankful for this wonderful weather.
The snow will be here soon and all will be white.

This is my first quilt using a Batik Jelly Roll.  It took only one Jelly Roll.  
 It was so fast and sew much fun.  I am looking forward to the next one.

Curtis holding the Blue Batik Jelly Roll Quilt



1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky, I want to make this quilt but am having trouble finding the pattern. Do you remember what it was. I know it was 6 years ago and if your memory is like mine....I may be in trouble but it doesn't hurt to ask!!
    Jann Merrill
    janngary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete